- 1 Apply for UKSSSC Junior Assistant job in the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission:
- 2 UKSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment:
- 3 Information about UKSSSC Junior Assistant recruitment information:
- 4 How to apply for the recruitment of Junior Assistant of UKSSSC?
- 5 Some Tips for UKSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment in UKSSSC:
- 6 Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
Apply for UKSSSC Junior Assistant job in the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission:
Company Name: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 81
Eligibility: 12th Pass with Typing Knowledge
Job Location: Uttarakhand
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has issued notification of recruitment of UKSSSC Junior Assistant. If you want to get the job of Junior Assistant in the UKSSSC, then you must submit the form before 26th April 2020.
UKSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment:
This year, the UKSSSC has announced an interview for the recruitment of 81 posts. All the required details are available at IndiaExamResult.in. If you want one of these 81 posts, then it is quintessential to apply for the post of Junior Assistant before 26th April 2020.
So let us have a look, what is the notification from UKSSSC for the post of Junior Assistant?
Information about UKSSSC Junior Assistant recruitment information:
|Vacancy Name:||Junior Assistant|
|Total Vacancies:||81 Posts|
|Educational Qualification:||12th Pass with Typing Knowledge|
|Age Limit:||18 to 42 Years|
|Pay / Grade Pay:||₹ 21,700 – 69,100/- (Per Month)|
|Experience:||Fresher or Experienced|
|Last date for Application:||26th April 2020|
So, friends, this is the official notification of Junior Assistant’s job given by UKSSSC. If your age is 18 to 42 Years and you have completed your 12th Pass with Typing Knowledge. It means you fulfill the criteria for the Junior Assistant’s job. So, you can apply without any hesitation.
How to apply for the recruitment of Junior Assistant of UKSSSC?
Firstly, you must have a detailed idea of the post of Junior Assistant, before applying for the job.
|Notification of Junior Assistant in UKSSSC||Notification of UKSSSC Junior Assistant|
|UKSSSC Junior Assistant Job Online Application||Apply Now|
|UKSSSC Recruitment:||UKSSSC Recruitment|
|Official website of the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission||sssc.uk.gov.in|
If you have tried for this job previously but didn’t succeed, it means you are missing something. In conclusion, So it didn’t mean that you are not capable of this job.
This happens to many people who do not get jobs at the post of Junior Assistant, even after doing 12th Pass with Typing Knowledge. It is because they ignore some minor things, which are very important for the job of Junior Assistant.
But, you do not need to worry about it. Because we will not let this happen to you. Now, here it will help you with some important tips, So it will help you to get this job without difficulty.
Some Tips for UKSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment in UKSSSC:
- If you got information that the UKSSSC is taking an examination for the job of a Junior Assistant. Firstly, go through the current syllabus of the exam.
- Meanwhile, you will get a good idea about the syllabus of the Junior Assistant Job exam. So, you must have to take care of every topic of that syllabus.
- After that, along with the syllabus, take a look at previous papers. Such as How the question asked by the UKSSSC in the last year’s paper of the UKSSSC.
- In conclusion, By solving those same questions, again and again, you will do well with your final exam.
- Even after that, by solving last year’s exam paper. Hence We strongly suggest you practice the last five years’ exam papers of UKSSSC.
Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
If you wish to get the job of a Junior Assistant at the UKSSSC. For that, you must practice the old paper of the exam as per our Employment News and official website. This Rojgar Samachar will also help you to get selected for the UKSSSC Junior Assistant Job.
Besides, we also provide free job alerts to our members in which every day you will get new government job alerts. So. If you have not yet become a member, you will miss our updates of the UKSSSC job also because we are providing lifetime free membership to become a member of our Employment News.
Firstly you just need to go to the subscription option of our site and simply enter your email ID to receive Junior Assistant Job Vacancies alerts. If you wish to become a member, you can subscribe to us by only using your email ID.
In conclusion, whenever we publish the new vacancy information on our website, you will get a free job alert.