- 1 Apply for Junior Assistant job in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission:
- 2 TNPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment:
- 3 Information about TNPSC Junior Assistant recruitment information:
- 4 How to apply for the recruitment of Junior Assistant of TNPSC?
- 5 Some Tips for Junior Assistant Recruitment in TNPSC:
- 6 Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
Apply for Junior Assistant job in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 2792
Eligibility: 12th Class or equivalent
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued notification of recruitment of TNPSC Junior Assistant. If you want to get the job of Junior Assistant in the TNPSC, then you must submit the form before 14 June 2019.
TNPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment:
This year, the TNPSC has announced interview for the recruitment of 2792 posts. All the required details are available at IndiaExamResult.in. If you want one of these 2792 posts, then it is very important to apply for the post of Junior Assistant before 14 June 2019.
So let’s have a look, what is the notification from TNPSC for the post of Junior Assistant?
Information about TNPSC Junior Assistant recruitment information:
|Vacancy Name:||Junior Assistant|
|Total Vacancies:||2792 Posts|
|Educational Qualification:||12th Class or equivalent|
|Age Limit:||21 to 30 years|
|Pay / Grade Pay:||₹ 19500 to 62000/- (Per Month) – Level 8|
|Job Location:||Tamil Nadu|
|Last date for Application:||14 June 2019|
So, friends, this is the official notification of Junior Assistant’s job given by TNPSC. If your age is 21 to 30 years and you have completed your 12th Class or equivalent. It means you fulfill the criteria for the Junior Assistant’s job. So, you can apply without any hesitation.
How to apply for the recruitment of Junior Assistant of TNPSC?
Firstly, you must have a detailed idea of the post of Junior Assistant, before applying for the job.
|Notification of Junior Assistant in TNPSC||Notification of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Junior Assistant|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Junior Assistant Job Online Application||Apply Now|
|TNPSC Recruitment:||TNPSC Recruitment|
|Official website of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
If you have tried for this job previously but didn’t succeed. It means you are missing something. In conclusion, So it didn’t mean that you are not capable of this job.
This happens to many people, who do not get jobs at the post of Junior Assistant, even after doing 12th Class or equivalent. It is because they ignore some minor things. Which are very important for the job of Junior Assistant.
But, you do not need to worry about it. Because we will not let this happen to you. Now, here will help you with some important tips, So it will help you to get this job without difficulty.
Some Tips for Junior Assistant Recruitment in TNPSC:
- If you got information that the TNPSC is taking an examination for the job of a Junior Assistant. Firstly, go through the current syllabus of the exam.
- Meanwhile, you will get a good idea about the syllabus of Junior Assistant Job exam. So, you must have to take care of every topic of that syllabus.
- After that, along with the syllabus take a look at previous papers. Such as How the question asked by the TNPSC in the last year’s paper of the TNPSC.
- In conclusion, By solving those same questions, again and again, you will do well with your final exam.
- Even after that, by solving last year’s exam paper. Hence We strongly suggest you practice last 5 years exam papers of TNPSC.
Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
If you wish to get the job of a Junior Assistant at the TNPSC. For that, you must practice old paper of exam as per our Employment News and official website. This Rojgar Samachar will also help you to get selected for the TNPSC Junior Assistant Job.
Besides, we also provide free job alert to our members in which every day you will get new government job alerts. So. If you have not yet become a member, you will miss our updates of TNPSC job also. Because we are providing lifetime free membership to become a member of our Employment News.
Firstly you just need to go to the subscription option of our site and simply enter your email ID to receive Junior Assistant Job Vacancies alerts. If you wish to become a member, you can subscribe to us by simply using your email ID.
In conclusion, whenever we publish the new vacancy information on our website, you will get a free job alert.