- 1 Apply for RRB Junior Time Keeper job in Railway Recruitment Board:
- 2 Railway Recruitment Board Junior Time Keeper Recruitment:
- 3 Information about Railway Recruitment Board Junior Time Keeper recruitment information:
- 4 How to apply for the recruitment of Junior Time Keeper of RRB?
- 5 Some Tips for Junior Time Keeper Recruitment in RRB:
- 6 Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
Apply for RRB Junior Time Keeper job in Railway Recruitment Board:
Company Name: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Name of the Post: Junior Time Keeper
Number of Vacancies: 17
Eligibility: 10+2 Intermediate
Job Location: India
Railway Recruitment Board has issued notification of recruitment of RRB Junior Time Keeper. If you want to get the job of Junior Time Keeper in the RRB, then you must submit the form before 31 March 2019.
Railway Recruitment Board Junior Time Keeper Recruitment:
This year, the RRB has announced interview for the recruitment of 17 posts. All the required details are available at IndiaExamResult.in. If you want one of these 17 posts, then it is very important to apply for the post of Junior Time Keeper before 31 March 2019.
So let’s have a look, what is the notification from RRB for the post of Junior Time Keeper?
Information about Railway Recruitment Board Junior Time Keeper recruitment information:
|Vacancy Name:||Junior Time Keeper|
|Total Vacancies:||17 Posts|
|Educational Qualification:||10+2 Intermediate|
|Age Limit:||18 to 30 years|
|Pay / Grade Pay:||₹ 19,900/-|
|Experience:||Fresher and Experienced|
|Last date for Application:||31 March 2019|
So, friends, this is the official notification of Junior Time Keeper’s job given by RRB. If your age is 18 to 30 years and you have completed your 10+2 Intermediate. It means you fulfill the criteria for the Junior Time Keeper’s job. So, you can apply without any hesitation.
How to apply for the recruitment of Junior Time Keeper of RRB?
Firstly, you must have a detailed idea of the post of Junior Time Keeper, before applying for the job.
|Notification of Junior Time Keeper in RRB||Notification of RRB Junior Time Keeper|
|Railway Recruitment Board Junior Time Keeper Job Online Application||Apply Now|
|RRB Recruitment:||RRB Recruitment|
|Official website of the Railway Recruitment Board||indianrailways.gov.in|
If you have tried for this job previously but didn’t succeed. It means you are missing something. In conclusion, So it didn’t mean that you are not capable of this job.
This happens to many people, who do not get jobs at the post of Junior Time Keeper, even after doing 10+2 Intermediate. It is because they ignore some minor things. Which are very important for the job of Junior Time Keeper.
But, you do not need to worry about it. Because we will not let this happen to you. Now, here will help you with some important tips, So it will help you to get this job without difficulty.
Some Tips for Junior Time Keeper Recruitment in RRB:
- If you got information that the RRB is taking an examination for the job of a Junior Time Keeper. Firstly, go through the current syllabus of the exam.
- Meanwhile, you will get a good idea about the syllabus of Junior Time Keeper Job exam. So, you must have to take care of every topic of that syllabus.
- After that, along with the syllabus take a look at previous papers. Such as How the question asked by the RRB in the last year’s paper of the RRB.
- In conclusion, By solving those same questions, again and again, you will do well with your final exam.
- Even after that, by solving last year’s exam paper. Hence We strongly suggest you practice last 5 years exam papers of RRB.
Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
If you wish to get the job of a Junior Time Keeper at the RRB. For that, you must practice old paper of exam as per our Employment News and official website. This Rojgar Samachar will also help you to get selected for the RRB Junior Time Keeper Job.
Besides, we also provide free job alert to our members in which every day you will get new government job alerts. So. If you have not yet become a member, you will miss our updates of RRB job also. Because we are providing lifetime free membership to become a member of our Employment News.
Firstly you just need to go to the subscription option of our site and simply enter your email ID to receive Junior Time Keeper Job Vacancies alerts. If you wish to become a member, you can subscribe to us by simply using your email ID.
In conclusion, whenever we publish the new vacancy information on our website, you will get a free job alert.