- 1 Apply for OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment job in the Odisha Public Service Commission:
- 2 OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment:
- 3 Information about OPSC Insurance Medical Officer recruitment information:
- 4 How to apply for the recruitment of Insurance Medical Officer of OPSC?
- 5 Some Tips for Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment in OPSC:
- 6 Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
Apply for OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment job in the Odisha Public Service Commission:
Company Name: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Name of the Post: Insurance Medical Officer
Number of Vacancies: 92
Eligibility: MBBS or equivalent Degree form a Medical College or Medical Institute.
Job Location: Odisha
Odisha Public Service Commission has issued notification of recruitment of OPSC Insurance Medical Officer. If you want to get the job of Insurance Medical Officer in the OPSC, then you must submit the form before 30th July 2020.
OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment:
This year, the OPSC has announced an interview for the recruitment of 92 posts. All the required details are available at IndiaExamResult.in. If you want one of these 92 posts, then it is quintessential to apply for the post of Insurance Medical Officer before 30th July 2020.
So let us have a look, what is the notification from OPSC for the post of Insurance Medical Officer?
Information about OPSC Insurance Medical Officer recruitment information:
|Vacancy Name:||Insurance Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancies:||92 Posts|
|Educational Qualification:||MBBS or equivalent Degree form a Medical College or Medical Institute.|
|Age Limit:||21 to 32 Years|
|Pay / Grade Pay:||₹ 56,100/- (Per Month)|
|Experience:||Fresher or Experienced|
|Last date for Application:||30th July 2020|
So, friends, this is the official notification of Insurance Medical Officer’s job given by OPSC. If your age is 21 to 32 Years and you have completed your MBBS or equivalent Degree form a Medical College or Medical Institute.. It means you fulfill the criteria for the Insurance Medical Officer’s job. So, you can apply without any hesitation.
How to apply for the recruitment of Insurance Medical Officer of OPSC?
Firstly, you must have a detailed idea of the post of Insurance Medical Officer, before applying for the job.
|Notification of Insurance Medical Officer in OPSC||Notification of OPSC Insurance Medical Officer|
|OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Job Online Application||Apply Now|
|OPSC Recruitment:||OPSC Recruitment|
|Official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission||opsc.gov.in|
If you have tried for this job previously but didn’t succeed, it means you are missing something. In conclusion, So it didn’t mean that you are not capable of this job.
This happens to many people who do not get jobs at the post of Insurance Medical Officer, even after doing MBBS or equivalent Degree form a Medical College or Medical Institute.. It is because they ignore some minor things, which are very important for the job of Insurance Medical Officer.
But, you do not need to worry about it. Because we will not let this happen to you. Now, here it will help you with some important tips, So it will help you to get this job without difficulty.
Some Tips for Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment in OPSC:
- If you got information that the OPSC is taking an examination for the job of a Insurance Medical Officer. Firstly, go through the current syllabus of the exam.
- Meanwhile, you will get a good idea about the syllabus of Insurance Medical Officer Job exam. So, you must have to take care of every topic of that syllabus.
- After that, along with the syllabus, take a look at previous papers. Such as How the question asked by the OPSC in the last year’s paper of the OPSC.
- In conclusion, By solving those same questions, again and again, you will do well with your final exam.
- Even after that, by solving last year’s exam paper. Hence We strongly suggest you practice the last five years’ exam papers of OPSC.
Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
If you wish to get the job of a Insurance Medical Officer at the OPSC. For that, you must practice the old paper of the exam as per our Employment News and official website. This Rojgar Samachar will also help you to get selected for the OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Job.
Besides, we also provide free job alerts to our members in which every day you will get new government job alerts. So. If you have not yet become a member, you will miss our updates of OPSC job also because we are providing lifetime free membership to become a member of our Employment News.
Firstly you just need to go to the subscription option of our site and simply enter your email ID to receive Insurance Medical Officer Job Vacancies alerts. If you wish to become a member, you can subscribe to us by only using your email ID.
In conclusion, whenever we publish the new vacancy information on our website, you will get a free job alert.