- 1 Apply for Accountant job in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation:
- 2 ONGC Accountant Recruitment:
- 3 Information about ONGC Accountant recruitment information:
- 4 How to apply for the recruitment of Accountant of ONGC?
- 5 Some Tips for Accountant Recruitment in ONGC:
- 6 Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
Apply for Accountant job in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation:
Company Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
Name of the Post: Accountant
Number of Vacancies: 202
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Job Location: India
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has issued notification of recruitment of ONGC Accountant. If you wish to get the job of Accountant in the ONGC. Then you must submit the form before 28 March 2019.
ONGC Accountant Recruitment:
This year, the ONGC has announced interview for the recruitment of 202 posts. All the required details are available at IndiaExamResult.in. If you want one of these 202 posts. Then it is very important to apply for the post of Accountant before 28 March 2019.
So let’s have a look, what is the notification from ONGC for the post of Accountant?
Information about ONGC Accountant recruitment information:
|Total Vacancies:||202 Posts|
|Educational Qualification:||Bachelors Degree|
|Age Limit:||18 to 24 Years|
|Pay / Grade Pay:||As Per ONGC|
|Experience:||Fresher and Experienced|
|Last date for Application:||28 March 2019|
So, friends, this is the official notification of Accountant’s job given by ONGC. If your age is 18 to 24 Years and you have completed your Bachelors Degree. It means you fulfill the criteria for the Accountant’s job. So, you can apply without any hesitation.
How to apply for the recruitment of Accountant of ONGC?
Firstly, you must have a detailed idea of the post of Accountant, before applying for the job.
|Notification of Accountant in ONGC||Notification of ONGC Accountant|
|ONGC Accountant Job Online Application||Apply Now|
|ONGC Recruitment:||ONGC Recruitment|
|Official website of the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation||ongcindia.com|
If you have tried for this job previously but didn’t succeed. It means you are missing something. In conclusion, So it didn’t mean that you are not capable of this job.
This happens to many people, who do not get jobs at the post of Accountant, even after doing Bachelors Degree. It is because they ignore some minor things. Which are very important for the job of Accountant.
But, you do not need to worry about it. Because we will not let this happen to you. Now, here will help you with some important tips, So it will help you to get this job without difficulty.
Some Tips for Accountant Recruitment in ONGC:
- If you got information that the ONGC is taking an examination for the job of a Accountant. Firstly, go through the current syllabus of the exam.
- Meanwhile, you will get a good idea about the syllabus of Accountant Job exam. So, you must have to take care of every topic of that syllabus.
- After that, along with the syllabus take a look at previous papers. Such as How the question asked by the ONGC in the last year’s paper of the ONGC.
- In conclusion, By solving those same questions, again and again, you will do well with your final exam.
- Even after that, by solving last year’s exam paper. Hence We strongly suggest you practice last 5 years exam papers of ONGC.
Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
If you wish to get the job of a Accountant at the ONGC. For that, you must practice old paper of exam as per our Employment News and official website. This Rojgar Samachar will also help you to get selected for the ONGC Accountant Job.
Besides, we also provide free job alert to our members in which every day you will get new government job alerts. So. If you have not yet become a member, you will miss our updates of ONGC job also. Because we are providing lifetime free membership to become a member of our Employment News.
Firstly, you just need to go to the subscription option of our website. Then, simply enter your email ID to receive Accountant Job Vacancies alerts. If you wish to become a member, you can subscribe to us by simply using your email ID.
In conclusion, whenever we publish the new vacancy information on our website, you will get a free job alert.