- 1 Apply for NPCIL Civil job in the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited:
- 2 NPCIL Civil Recruitment:
- 3 Information about NPCIL Civil recruitment information:
- 4 How to apply for the recruitment of Civil of NPCIL?
- 5 Some Tips for Civil Recruitment in NPCIL:
- 6 Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
Apply for NPCIL Civil job in the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited:
Company Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Name of the Post: Civil
Number of Vacancies: 35
Eligibility: BE / B Tech / BSc / M Tech
Job Location: India
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has issued notification of recruitment of NPCIL Civil. If you want to get the job of Civil in the NPCIL, then you must submit the form before 2nd April 2020.
NPCIL Civil Recruitment:
This year, the NPCIL has announced an interview for the recruitment of 35 posts. All the required details are available at IndiaExamResult.in. If you want one of these 35 posts, then it is quintessential to apply for the post of Civil before 2nd April 2020.
So let us have a look, what is the notification from NPCIL for the post of Civil?
Information about NPCIL Civil recruitment information:
|Total Vacancies:||35 Posts|
|Educational Qualification:||BE / B Tech / BSc / M Tech|
|Age Limit:||26 Years|
|Pay / Grade Pay:||₹ 55,000/- (Per Month)|
|Experience:||Fresher or Experienced|
|Last date for Application:||2nd April 2020|
So, friends, this is the official notification of Civil’s job given by NPCIL. If your age is 26 Years and you have completed your BE / B Tech / BSc / M Tech. It means you fulfill the criteria for the Civil’s job. So, you can apply without any hesitation.
How to apply for the recruitment of Civil of NPCIL?
Firstly, you must have a detailed idea of the post of Civil, before applying for the job.
|Notification of Civil in NPCIL||Notification of NPCIL Civil|
|NPCIL Civil Job Online Application||Apply Now|
|NPCIL Recruitment:||NPCIL Recruitment|
|Official website of the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited||npcilcareers.co.in|
If you have tried for this job previously but didn’t succeed, it means you are missing something. In conclusion, So it didn’t mean that you are not capable of this job.
This happens to many people who do not get jobs at the post of Civil, even after doing BE / B Tech / BSc / M Tech. It is because they ignore some minor things, which are very important for the job of Civil.
But, you do not need to worry about it. Because we will not let this happen to you. Now, here it will help you with some important tips, So it will help you to get this job without difficulty.
Some Tips for Civil Recruitment in NPCIL:
- If you got information that the NPCIL is taking an examination for the job of a Civil. Firstly, go through the current syllabus of the exam.
- Meanwhile, you will get a good idea about the syllabus of the Civil Job exam. So, you must have to take care of every topic of that syllabus.
- After that, along with the syllabus, take a look at previous papers. Such as How the question asked by the NPCIL in the last year’s paper of the NPCIL.
- In conclusion, By solving those same questions, again and again, you will do well with your final exam.
- Even after that, by solving last year’s exam paper. Hence We strongly suggest you practice the last five years’ exam papers of NPCIL.
Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
If you wish to get the job of a Civil at the NPCIL. For that, you must practice the old paper of the exam as per our Employment News and official website. This Rojgar Samachar will also help you to get selected for the NPCIL Civil Job.
Besides, we also provide free job alerts to our members in which every day you will get new government job alerts. So. If you have not yet become a member, you will miss our updates of the NPCIL job also because we are providing lifetime free membership to become a member of our Employment News.
Firstly you just need to go to the subscription option of our site and simply enter your email ID to receive Civil Job Vacancies alerts. If you wish to become a member, you can subscribe to us by only using your email ID.
In conclusion, whenever we publish the new vacancy information on our website, you will get a free job alert.