- 1 Apply for PR Assistant job in the National Book Trust:
- 2 NBT PR Assistant Recruitment:
- 3 Information about NBT PR Assistant recruitment information:
- 4 How to apply for the recruitment of PR Assistant of NBT?
- 5 Some Tips for PR Assistant Recruitment in NBT:
- 6 Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
Apply for PR Assistant job in the National Book Trust:
Company Name: National Book Trust (NBT)
Name of the Post: PR Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 01
Eligibility: Graduate and / or Degree / Diploma in Journalism / Mass Communication
Job Location: Delhi
National Book Trust has issued notification of recruitment of NBT PR Assistant. If you want to get the job of PR Assistant in the NBT, then you must submit the form before 13th April 2020.
NBT PR Assistant Recruitment:
This year, the NBT has announced an interview for the recruitment of 01 posts. All the required details are available at IndiaExamResult.in. If you want one of these 01 posts, then it is quintessential to apply for the post of PR Assistant before 13th April 2020.
So let us have a look, what is the notification from NBT for the post of PR Assistant?
Information about NBT PR Assistant recruitment information:
|Vacancy Name:||PR Assistant|
|Total Vacancies:||01 Posts|
|Educational Qualification:||Graduate and/or Degree / Diploma in Journalism / Mass Communication|
|Age Limit:||45 Years|
|Pay / Grade Pay:||₹ 30,000 – 40,000/- (Per Month)|
|Experience:||Fresher or Experienced|
|Last date for Application:||13th April 2020|
So, friends, this is the official notification of the PR Assistant’s job given by NBT. If your age is 45 Years and you have completed your Graduate and/or Degree / Diploma in Journalism / Mass Communication. It means you fulfill the criteria for the PR Assistant’s job. So, you can apply without any hesitation.
How to apply for the recruitment of PR Assistant of NBT?
Firstly, you must have a detailed idea of the post of PR Assistant, before applying for the job.
|Notification of PR Assistant in NBT||Notification of NBT PR Assistant|
|NBT PR Assistant Job Online Application||Apply Now|
|NBT Recruitment:||NBT Recruitment|
|Official website of the National Book Trust||nbtindia.gov.in|
If you have tried for this job previously but didn’t succeed, it means you are missing something. In conclusion, So it didn’t mean that you are not capable of this job.
This happens to many people who do not get jobs at the post of PR Assistant, even after doing Graduate and/or Degree / Diploma in Journalism / Mass Communication. It is because they ignore some minor things, which are very important for the job of PR Assistant.
But, you do not need to worry about it. Because we will not let this happen to you. Now, here it will help you with some important tips, So it will help you to get this job without difficulty.
Some Tips for PR Assistant Recruitment in NBT:
- If you got information that the NBT is taking an examination for the job of a PR Assistant. Firstly, go through the current syllabus of the exam.
- Meanwhile, you will get a good idea about the syllabus of the PR Assistant Job exam. So, you must have to take care of every topic of that syllabus.
- After that, along with the syllabus, take a look at previous papers. Such as How the question asked by the NBT in the last year’s paper of the NBT.
- In conclusion, By solving those same questions, again and again, you will do well with your final exam.
- Even after that, by solving last year’s exam paper. Hence We strongly suggest you practice the last five years’ exam papers of NBT.
Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
If you wish to get the job of a PR Assistant at the NBT. For that, you must practice the old paper of the exam as per our Employment News and official website. This Rojgar Samachar will also help you to get selected for the NBT PR Assistant Job.
Besides, we also provide free job alerts to our members in which every day you will get new government job alerts. So. If you have not yet become a member, you will miss our updates of NBT’s job also because we are providing lifetime free membership to become a member of our Employment News.
Firstly you just need to go to the subscription option of our site and simply enter your email ID to receive PR Assistant Job Vacancies alerts. If you wish to become a member, you can subscribe to us by only using your email ID.
In conclusion, whenever we publish the new vacancy information on our website, you will get a free job alert.