- 1 Apply for Assistant Manager job in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development:
- 2 NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- 3 Information about NABARD Assistant Manager recruitment information:
- 4 How to apply for the recruitment of Assistant Manager of NABARD?
- 5 Some Tips for Assistant Manager Recruitment in NABARD:
- 6 Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
Apply for Assistant Manager job in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development:
Company Name: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager
Number of Vacancies: 150
Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree / Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant / Company Secretary / BE / B.Tech / BSC
Job Location: India
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has issued notification of recruitment of NABARD Assistant Manager. If you want to get the job of Assistant Manager in the NABARD, then you must submit the form before 3rd February 2020.
NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment:
This year, the NABARD has announced an interview for the recruitment of 150 posts. All the required details are available at IndiaExamResult.in. If you want one of these 150 posts, then it is quintessential to apply for the post of Assistant Manager before 3rd February 2020.
So let us have a look, what is the notification from NABARD for the post of Assistant Manager?
Information about NABARD Assistant Manager recruitment information:
|Vacancy Name:||Assistant Manager|
|Total Vacancies:||150 Posts|
|Educational Qualification:||Bachelor’s Degree / Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant / Company Secretary / BE / B.Tech / BSC|
|Age Limit:||21 to 30 Years|
|Pay / Grade Pay:||₹ 28,150 – 55,600/-|
|Experience:||Fresher or Experienced|
|Last date for Application:||3rd February 2020|
So, friends, this is the official notification of the Assistant Manager’s job given by NABARD. If your age is 21 to 30 Years and you have completed your Bachelor’s Degree / Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant / Company Secretary / BE / B.Tech / BSC. It means you fulfill the criteria for the Assistant Manager’s job. So, you can apply without any hesitation.
How to apply for the recruitment of Assistant Manager of NABARD?
Firstly, you must have a detailed idea of the post of Assistant Manager, before applying for the job.
|Notification of Assistant Manager in NABARD||Notification of NABARD Assistant Manager|
|NABARD Assistant Manager Job Online Application||Apply Now|
|NABARD Recruitment:||NABARD Recruitment|
|Official website of the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development||nabard.org|
If you have tried for this job previously but didn’t succeed, it means you are missing something. In conclusion, So it didn’t mean that you are not capable of this job.
This happens to many people who do not get jobs at the post of Assistant Manager, even after doing Bachelor’s Degree / Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant / Company Secretary / BE / B.Tech / BSC. It is because they ignore some minor things, which are very important for the job of Assistant Manager.
But, you do not need to worry about it. Because we will not let this happen to you. Now, here it will help you with some important tips, So it will help you to get this job without difficulty.
Some Tips for Assistant Manager Recruitment in NABARD:
- If you got information that the NABARD is taking an examination for the job of an Assistant Manager. Firstly, go through the current syllabus of the exam.
- Meanwhile, you will get a good idea about the syllabus of the Assistant Manager Job exam. So, you must have to take care of every topic of that syllabus.
- After that, along with the syllabus, take a look at previous papers. Such as How the question asked by the NABARD in the last year’s paper of the NABARD.
- In conclusion, By solving those same questions, again and again, you will do well with your final exam.
- Even after that, by solving last year’s exam paper. Hence We strongly suggest you practice the last five years’ exam papers of NABARD.
Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
If you wish to get the job of an Assistant Manager at the NABARD. For that, you must practice the old paper of the exam as per our Employment News and official website. This Rojgar Samachar will also help you to get selected for the NABARD Assistant Manager Job.
Besides, we also provide free job alerts to our members in which every day you will get new government job alerts. So. If you have not yet become a member, you will miss our updates of the NABARD job also because we are providing lifetime free membership to become a member of our Employment News.
Firstly you just need to go to the subscription option of our site and simply enter your email ID to receive Assistant Manager Job Vacancies alerts. If you wish to become a member, you can subscribe to us by only using your email ID.
In conclusion, whenever we publish the new vacancy information on our website, you will get a free job alert.