- 1 Apply for Stenographer job in Maharashtra Public Service Commission:
- 2 MPSC Stenographer Recruitment:
- 3 Information about MPSC Stenographer recruitment information:
- 4 How to apply for the recruitment of Stenographer of MPSC?
- 5 Some Tips for Stenographer Recruitment in MPSC:
- 6 You can get MPSC updates from MahaOnline (mahaonline.gov.in). At MahaOnline you will also get useful documents about Maharashtra Government. As well as you can do Registration and get information of MHT CET 2019 at MahaOnline.
- 7 What you will get at MahaOnline?
- 8 Maha E Seva Kendra – What is Maha E Seva Kendra?
- 9 Online Seva Bharti – What you will get at Online Seva Bharti?
- 10 Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
Apply for Stenographer job in Maharashtra Public Service Commission:
Company Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Name of the Post: Stenographer
Number of Vacancies: 75
Job Location: Maharashtra, India
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued notification of recruitment of MPSC Stenographer. If you want to get the job of Stenographer in the MPSC, then you must submit the form before 06 May 2019.
MPSC Stenographer Recruitment:
This year, the MPSC has announced interview for the recruitment of 75 posts. All the required details are available at IndiaExamResult.in. If you want one of these 75 posts, then it is very important to apply for the post of Stenographer before 06 May 2019.
So let’s have a look, what is the notification from MPSC for the post of Stenographer?
Information about MPSC Stenographer recruitment information:
|Total Vacancies:||75 Posts|
|Age Limit:||18 to 38 Years for Unreserved – 19 to 43 Years for reserved|
|Pay / Grade Pay:||₹ 19,900/- to 63,200/-|
|Experience:||Fresher & Experience|
|Job Location:||Maharashtra, India|
|Last date for Application:||06 May 2019|
So, friends, this is the official notification of Stenographer’s job given by MPSC. If your age is 18 to 38 Years for Unreserved – 19 to 43 Years for reserved and you have completed your Graduate. It means you fulfill the criteria for the Stenographer’s job. So, you can apply without any hesitation.
How to apply for the recruitment of Stenographer of MPSC?
Firstly, you must have a detailed idea of the post of Stenographer, before applying for the job.
|Notification of Stenographer in MPSC||Notification of MPSC Stenographer|
|MPSC Stenographer Job Online Application||Apply Now|
|MPSC Recruitment:||MPSC Recruitment|
|Official website of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission||mpsc.gov.in|
If you have tried for this job previously but didn’t succeed. It means you are missing something. In conclusion, So it didn’t mean that you are not capable of this job.
This happens to many people, who do not get jobs at the post of Stenographer, even after doing Graduate. It is because they ignore some minor things. Which are very important for the job of Stenographer.
But, you do not need to worry about it. Because we will not let this happen to you. Now, here will help you with some important tips, So it will help you to get this job without difficulty.
Some Tips for Stenographer Recruitment in MPSC:
- If you got information that the MPSC is taking an examination for the job of a Stenographer. Firstly, go through the current syllabus of the exam.
- Meanwhile, you will get a good idea about the syllabus of Stenographer Job exam. So, you must have to take care of every topic of that syllabus.
- After that, along with the syllabus take a look at previous papers. Such as How the question asked by the MPSC in the last year’s paper of the MPSC.
- In conclusion, By solving those same questions, again and again, you will do well with your final exam.
- Even after that, by solving last year’s exam paper. Hence We strongly suggest you practice last 5 years exam papers of MPSC.
You can get MPSC updates from MahaOnline (mahaonline.gov.in). At MahaOnline you will also get useful documents about Maharashtra Government. As well as you can do Registration and get information of MHT CET 2019 at MahaOnline.
What you will get at MahaOnline?
Maha E Seva Kendra – What is Maha E Seva Kendra?
To help citizens of Maharashtra, MahaOnline has developed the Maha E Seva Kendra.
Various certificates, permits, licenses & other services are being provided through Maha E Seva Kendra. The Central Board fills the application for the services required by the citizen. Also, citizens can get the necessary services without any hindrance.
Also, with the help of Maha E Seva Kendra of MahaOnline you can get Aadhaar card download.
Citizens are getting benefits of 7/12 transcript, resident certificate, caste certificate & many useful documents through these Maha E Seva Kendra. For this, they do not need to have long queues and there are not enough rounds in the office to get the certificate. It also saves the whole process time.
Online Seva Bharti – What you will get at Online Seva Bharti?
Considering the need of all government offices. MahaOnline has developed the online portal Maha-Recruitment for recruitments. So it includes all the stages of the government recruitment process. Also, Online recruitment for all types of direct recruitment.
Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
If you wish to get the job of a Stenographer at the MPSC. For that, you must practice old paper of exam as per our Employment News and official website. This Rojgar Samachar will also help you to get selected for the MPSC Stenographer Job.
Besides, we also provide free job alert to our members in which every day you will get new government job alerts. So. If you have not yet become a member, you will miss our updates of MPSC job also. Because we are providing lifetime free membership to become a member of our Employment News.
Firstly you just need to go to the subscription option of our site and simply enter your email ID to receive Stenographer Job Vacancies alerts. If you wish to become a member, you can subscribe to us by simply using your email ID.
In conclusion, whenever we publish the new vacancy information on our website, you will get a free job alert.