- 1 Apply for Chief Traffic Controller job in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority:
- 2 MMRDA Chief Traffic Controller Recruitment:
- 3 Information about MMRDA Chief Traffic Controller recruitment information:
- 4 How to apply for the recruitment of the Chief Traffic Controller of MMRDA?
- 5 Some Tips for Chief Traffic Controller Recruitment in MMRDA:
- 6 Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
Apply for Chief Traffic Controller job in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority:
Company Name: Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA)
Name of the Post: Chief Traffic Controller
Number of Vacancies: 04
Eligibility: Degree or Diploma in Civil / Electronics & Communication / Mechanical
Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority has issued notification of recruitment of MMRDA Chief Traffic Controller. If you want to get the job of Chief Traffic Controller in the MMRDA, then you must submit the form before 17th April 2020.
MMRDA Chief Traffic Controller Recruitment:
This year, the MMRDA has announced an interview for the recruitment of 04 posts. All the required details are available at IndiaExamResult.in. If you want one of these 04 posts, then it is quintessential to apply for the post of Chief Traffic Controller before 17th April 2020.
So let us have a look, what is the notification from MMRDA for the post of Chief Traffic Controller?
Information about MMRDA Chief Traffic Controller recruitment information:
|Vacancy Name:||Chief Traffic Controller|
|Total Vacancies:||04 Posts|
|Educational Qualification:||Degree or Diploma in Civil / Electronics & Communication / Mechanical|
|Age Limit:||41 Years|
|Pay / Grade Pay:||₹ 41,800/- to 1,32,300/-|
|Experience:||Fresher or Experienced|
|Job Location:||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Last date for Application:||17th April 2020|
So, friends, this is the official notification of Chief Traffic Controller’s job given by MMRDA. If your age is 41 Years and you have completed your Degree or Diploma in Civil / Electronics & Communication / Mechanical. It means you fulfill the criteria for the Chief Traffic Controller’s job. So, you can apply without any hesitation.
How to apply for the recruitment of the Chief Traffic Controller of MMRDA?
Firstly, you must have a detailed idea of the post of Chief Traffic Controller, before applying for the job.
|Notification of Chief Traffic Controller in MMRDA||Notification of MMRDA Chief Traffic Controller|
|MMRDA Chief Traffic Controller Job Online Application||Apply Now|
|MMRDA Recruitment:||MMRDA Recruitment|
|Official website of the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority||mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in|
If you have tried for this job previously but didn’t succeed, it means you are missing something. In conclusion, So it didn’t mean that you are not capable of this job.
This happens to many people who do not get jobs at the post of Chief Traffic Controller, even after doing a Degree or Diploma in Civil / Electronics & Communication / Mechanical. It is because they ignore some minor things, which are very important for the job of Chief Traffic Controller.
But, you do not need to worry about it. Because we will not let this happen to you. Now, here it will help you with some important tips, So it will help you to get this job without difficulty.
Some Tips for Chief Traffic Controller Recruitment in MMRDA:
- If you got information that the MMRDA is taking an examination for the job of a Chief Traffic Controller. Firstly, go through the current syllabus of the exam.
- Meanwhile, you will get a good idea about the syllabus of the Chief Traffic Controller Job exam. So, you must have to take care of every topic of that syllabus.
- After that, along with the syllabus, take a look at previous papers. Such as How the question asked by the MMRDA in the last year’s paper of the MMRDA.
- In conclusion, By solving those same questions, again and again, you will do well with your final exam.
- Even after that, by solving last year’s exam paper. Hence We strongly suggest you practice the last five years’ exam papers of MMRDA.
Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
If you wish to get the job of a Chief Traffic Controller at the MMRDA. For that, you must practice the old paper of the exam as per our Employment News and official website. This Rojgar Samachar will also help you to get selected for the MMRDA Chief Traffic Controller Job.
Besides, we also provide free job alerts to our members in which every day you will get new government job alerts. So. If you have not yet become a member, you will miss our updates of the MMRDA job also because we are providing lifetime free membership to become a member of our Employment News.
Firstly you just need to go to the subscription option of our site and simply enter your email ID to receive Chief Traffic Controller Job Vacancies alerts. If you wish to become a member, you can subscribe to us by only using your email ID.
In conclusion, whenever we publish the new vacancy information on our website, you will get a free job alert.