- 1 Apply for Navik (Domestic Branch) job in Indian Coast Guard:
- 2 Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) Recruitment:
- 3 Information about Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) recruitment information:
- 4 How to apply for the recruitment of Navik (Domestic Branch) of Indian Armed Force?
- 5 Some Tips for Navik (Domestic Branch) Recruitment in Indian Armed Force:
- 6 Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
Company Name: Indian Coast Guard (Indian Armed Force)
Name of the Post: Navik (Domestic Branch)
Number of Vacancies: Not Specified
Eligibility: 10th Class with 50% marks
Job Location: India
Indian Coast Guard has issued notification of recruitment of Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch). If you want to get the job of Navik (Domestic Branch) in the Indian Armed Force, then you must submit the form before 10 June 2019.
This year, the Indian Armed Force has announced interview for the recruitment of Not Specified posts. All the required details are available at IndiaExamResult.in. If you want one of these Not Specified posts, then it is very important to apply for the post of Navik (Domestic Branch) before 10 June 2019.
So let’s have a look, what is the notification from Indian Armed Force for the post of Navik (Domestic Branch)?
|Vacancy Name:||Navik (Domestic Branch)|
|Total Vacancies:||Not Specified Posts|
|Educational Qualification:||10th Class with 50% marks|
|Age Limit:||18 to 22 Years|
|Pay / Grade Pay:||₹ 21,700/-|
|Experience:||Fresher & Experience|
|Last date for Application:||10 June 2019|
So, friends, this is the official notification of Navik (Domestic Branch)’s job given by Indian Armed Force. If your age is 18 to 22 Years and you have completed your 10th Class with 50% marks. It means you fulfill the criteria for the Navik (Domestic Branch)’s job. So, you can apply without any hesitation.
Firstly, you must have a detailed idea of the post of Navik (Domestic Branch), before applying for the job.
|Notification of Navik (Domestic Branch) in Indian Armed Force||Notification of Indian Armed Force Navik (Domestic Branch)|
|Indian Armed Force Navik (Domestic Branch) Job Online Application||Apply Now|
|Indian Armed Force Recruitment:||Indian Armed Force Recruitment|
|Official website of the Indian Coast Guard||joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
If you have tried for this job previously but didn’t succeed. It means you are missing something. In conclusion, So it didn’t mean that you are not capable of this job.
This happens to many people, who do not get jobs at the post of Navik (Domestic Branch), even after doing 10th Class with 50% marks. It is because they ignore some minor things. Which are very important for the job of Navik (Domestic Branch).
But, you do not need to worry about it. Because we will not let this happen to you. Now, here will help you with some important tips, So it will help you to get this job without difficulty.
- If you got information that the Indian Armed Force is taking an examination for the job of a Navik (Domestic Branch). Firstly, go through the current syllabus of the exam.
- Meanwhile, you will get a good idea about the syllabus of Navik (Domestic Branch) Job exam. So, you must have to take care of every topic of that syllabus.
- After that, along with the syllabus take a look at previous papers. Such as How the question asked by the Indian Armed Force in the last year’s paper of the Indian Armed Force.
- In conclusion, By solving those same questions, again and again, you will do well with your final exam.
- Even after that, by solving last year’s exam paper. Hence We strongly suggest you practice last 5 years exam papers of Indian Armed Force.
Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
If you wish to get the job of a Navik (Domestic Branch) at the Indian Armed Force. For that, you must practice old paper of exam as per our Employment News and official website. This Rojgar Samachar will also help you to get selected for the Indian Armed Force Navik (Domestic Branch) Job.
Besides, we also provide free job alert to our members in which every day you will get new government job alerts. So. If you have not yet become a member, you will miss our updates of Indian Armed Force job also. Because we are providing lifetime free membership to become a member of our Employment News.
Firstly you just need to go to the subscription option of our site and simply enter your email ID to receive Navik (Domestic Branch) Job Vacancies alerts. If you wish to become a member, you can subscribe to us by simply using your email ID.
In conclusion, whenever we publish the new vacancy information on our website, you will get a free job alert.