- 1 Apply for HEC Trainee job in the Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited:
- 2 HEC Trainee Recruitment:
- 3 Information about HEC Trainee recruitment information:
- 4 How to apply for the recruitment of Trainee of HEC?
- 5 Some Tips for Trainee Recruitment in HEC:
- 6 Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
Apply for HEC Trainee job in the Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited:
Company Name: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC)
Name of the Post: Trainee
Number of Vacancies: 169
Eligibility: B.E/B.Tech or Diploma
Job Location: Ranchi (Jharkhand)
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited has issued notification of recruitment of HEC Trainee. If you want to get the job of Trainee in the HEC, then you must submit the form before 25th April 2020.
HEC Trainee Recruitment:
This year, the HEC has announced an interview for the recruitment of 169 posts. All the required details are available at IndiaExamResult.in. If you want one of these 169 posts, then it is quintessential to apply for the post of Trainee before 25th April 2020.
So let us have a look, what is the notification from HEC for the post of Trainee?
Information about HEC Trainee recruitment information:
|Total Vacancies:||169 Posts|
|Graduate Trainee Vacancies:||116 Posts|
|Diploma Trainee Vacancies:||53 Posts|
|Educational Qualification:||B.E/B.Tech or Diploma|
|Age Limit:||18 to 30 Years|
|Pay / Grade Pay:||₹ 8,000 – 9,000/- (Per Month)|
|Experience:||Fresher or Experienced|
|Job Location:||Ranchi (Jharkhand)|
|Last date for Application:||25th April 2020|
So, friends, this is the official notification of Trainee’s job given by HEC. If your age is 18 to 30 Years and you have completed your B.E/B.Tech or Diploma. It means you fulfill the criteria for the Trainee’s job. So, you can apply without any hesitation.
How to apply for the recruitment of Trainee of HEC?
Firstly, you must have a detailed idea of the post of Trainee, before applying for the job.
|Notification of Trainee in HEC||Notification of HEC Trainee|
|HEC Trainee Job Online Application||Apply Now|
|HEC Recruitment:||HEC Recruitment|
|Official website of the Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited||hecltd.com|
If you have tried for this job previously but didn’t succeed, it means you are missing something. In conclusion, So it didn’t mean that you are not capable of this job.
This happens to many people who do not get jobs at the post of Trainee, even after doing B.E/B. Tech or Diploma. It is because they ignore some minor things, which are very important for the job of Trainee.
But, you do not need to worry about it. Because we will not let this happen to you. Now, here it will help you with some important tips, So it will help you to get this job without difficulty.
Some Tips for Trainee Recruitment in HEC:
- If you got information that the HEC is taking an examination for the job of a Trainee. Firstly, go through the current syllabus of the exam.
- Meanwhile, you will get a good idea about the syllabus of the Trainee Job exam. So, you must have to take care of every topic of that syllabus.
- After that, along with the syllabus, take a look at previous papers. Such as How the question asked by the HEC in the last year’s paper of the HEC.
- In conclusion, By solving those same questions, again and again, you will do well with your final exam.
- Even after that, by solving last year’s exam paper. Hence We strongly suggest you practice the last five years’ exam papers of HEC.
Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
If you wish to get the job of a Trainee at the HEC. For that, you must practice the old paper of the exam as per our Employment News and official website. This Rojgar Samachar will also help you to get selected for the HEC Trainee Job.
Besides, we also provide free job alerts to our members in which every day you will get new government job alerts. So. If you have not yet become a member, you will miss our updates of the HEC job also because we are providing lifetime free membership to become a member of our Employment News.
Firstly you just need to go to the subscription option of our site and simply enter your email ID to receive Trainee Job Vacancies alerts. If you wish to become a member, you can subscribe to us by only using your email ID.
In conclusion, whenever we publish the new vacancy information on our website, you will get a free job alert.