- 1 Apply for Chauffeur (Driver) job in Gauhati High Court:
- 2 GHC Chauffeur (Driver) Recruitment:
- 3 Information about GHC Chauffeur (Driver) recruitment information:
- 4 How to apply for the recruitment of Chauffeur (Driver) of GHC?
- 5 Some Tips for Chauffeur (Driver) Recruitment in GHC:
- 6 Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
Apply for Chauffeur (Driver) job in Gauhati High Court:
Company Name: Gauhati High Court (GHC)
Name of the Post: Chauffeur (Driver)
Number of Vacancies: 03
Eligibility: 8th Pass Jobs
Job Location: Gauhati (Assam)
Gauhati High Court vacancy has issued notification of recruitment of GHC Chauffeur (Driver). If you want to get the job of Chauffeur (Driver) in the GHC, then you must submit the form before 27 June 2019.
GHC Chauffeur (Driver) Recruitment:
This year, the GHC has announced interview for the recruitment of 03 posts. All the required details are available at IndiaExamResult.in. If you want one of these 03 posts, then it is very important to apply for the post of Chauffeur (Driver) before 27 June 2019.
So let’s have a look, what is the notification from GHC for the post of Chauffeur (Driver)?
Information about GHC Chauffeur (Driver) recruitment information:
|Vacancy Name:||Chauffeur (Driver)|
|Total Vacancies:||03 Posts|
|Educational Qualification:||8th Pass Jobs|
|Age Limit:||43 Years|
|Pay / Grade Pay:||₹ 9,000/- (Per Month)|
|Job Location:||Gauhati (Assam)|
|Last date for Application:||27 June 2019|
So, friends, this is the official notification of Chauffeur (Driver)’s job given by GHC. If your age is 43 Years and you have completed your 8th Pass Jobs. It means you fulfill the criteria for the Chauffeur (Driver)’s job. So, you can apply without any hesitation.
How to apply for the recruitment of Chauffeur (Driver) of GHC?
Firstly, you must have a detailed idea of the post of Chauffeur (Driver), before applying for the job.
|Notification of Chauffeur (Driver) in GHC||Notification of GHC Chauffeur (Driver)|
|GHC Chauffeur (Driver) Job Online Application||Apply Now|
|GHC Recruitment:||GHC Recruitment|
|Official website of the Gauhati High Court vacancy||ghconline.gov.in|
If you have tried for this job previously but didn’t succeed. It means you are missing something. In conclusion, So it didn’t mean that you are not capable of this job.
This happens to many people, who do not get jobs at the post of Chauffeur (Driver), even after doing 8th Pass Jobs. It is because they ignore some minor things. Which are very important for the job of Chauffeur (Driver).
But, you do not need to worry about it. Because we will not let this happen to you. Now, here will help you with some important tips, So it will help you to get this job without difficulty.
Some Tips for Chauffeur (Driver) Recruitment in GHC:
- If you got information that the GHC is taking an examination for the job of a Chauffeur (Driver). Firstly, go through the current syllabus of the exam.
- Meanwhile, you will get a good idea about the syllabus of Chauffeur (Driver) Job exam. So, you must have to take care of every topic of that syllabus.
- After that, along with the syllabus take a look at previous papers. Such as How the question asked by the GHC in the last year’s paper of the GHC.
- In conclusion, By solving those same questions, again and again, you will do well with your final exam.
- Even after that, by solving last year’s exam paper. Hence We strongly suggest you practice last 5 years exam papers of GHC.
Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
If you wish to get the job of a Chauffeur (Driver) at the GHC. For that, you must practice old paper of exam as per our Employment News and official website. This Rojgar Samachar will also help you to get selected for the GHC Chauffeur (Driver) Job.
Besides, we also provide free job alert to our members in which every day you will get new government job alerts. So. If you have not yet become a member, you will miss our updates of GHC job also. Because we are providing lifetime free membership to become a member of our Employment News.
Firstly you just need to go to the subscription option of our site and simply enter your email ID to receive Chauffeur (Driver) Job Vacancies alerts. If you wish to become a member, you can subscribe to us by simply using your email ID.
In conclusion, whenever we publish the new vacancy information on our website, you will get a free job alert.