- 1 Apply for Stenographer job in Defence Research and Development Organization:
- 2 DRDO Stenographer Recruitment:
- 3 Information about DRDO Stenographer recruitment information:
- 4 How to apply for the recruitment of Stenographer of DRDO?
- 5 Some Tips for Stenographer Recruitment in DRDO:
- 6 Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
Apply for Stenographer job in Defence Research and Development Organization:
Company Name: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
Name of the Post: Stenographer
Number of Vacancies: 13
Eligibility: 12th Pass with Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minutes, Transcription: 50 minutes (English)
Job Location: All India
Defense Research and Development Organization has issued notification of recruitment of DRDO Stenographer. If you want to get the job of Stenographer in the DRDO, then you must submit the form before 15 October 2019.
DRDO Stenographer Recruitment:
This year, the DRDO has announced an interview for the recruitment of 13 posts. All the required details are available at IndiaExamResult.in. If you want one of these 13 posts, then it is very important to apply for the post of Stenographer before 15 October 2019.
So let’s have a look, what is the notification from DRDO for the post of Stenographer?
Information about DRDO Stenographer recruitment information:
|Total Vacancies:||13 Posts|
|Educational Qualification:||12th Pass with Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minutes, Transcription: 50 minutes (English)|
|Age Limit:||18 to 32 Years|
|Pay / Grade Pay:||₹ 25,500 – 81,100/- level 4 (Per Month)|
|Job Location:||All India|
|Last date for Application:||15 October 2019|
So, friends, this is the official notification of Stenographer’s job given by DRDO. If your age is 18 to 32 Years and you have completed your 12th Pass with Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute, Transcription: 50 minutes (English). It means you fulfill the criteria for the Stenographer’s job. So, you can apply without any hesitation.
How to apply for the recruitment of Stenographer of DRDO?
Firstly, you must have a detailed idea of the post of Stenographer, before applying for the job.
|Notification of Stenographer in DRDO||Notification of DRDO Stenographer|
|DRDO Stenographer Job Online Application||Apply Now|
|DRDO Recruitment:||DRDO Recruitment|
|Official website of the Defence Research and Development Organization||drdo.gov.in|
If you have tried for this job previously but didn’t succeed. It means you are missing something. In conclusion, So it didn’t mean that you are not capable of this job.
This happens to many people, who do not get jobs at the post of Stenographer, even after doing 12th Pass with Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute, Transcription: 50 minutes (English). It is because they ignore some minor things. Which are very important for the job of Stenographer.
But, you do not need to worry about it. Because we will not let this happen to you. Now, here it will help you with some important tips, So it will help you to get this job without difficulty.
Some Tips for Stenographer Recruitment in DRDO:
- If you got information that the DRDO is taking an examination for the job of a Stenographer. Firstly, go through the current syllabus of the exam.
- Meanwhile, you will get a good idea about the syllabus of the Stenographer Job exam. So, you must have to take care of every topic of that syllabus.
- After that, along with the syllabus take a look at previous papers. Such as How the question asked by the DRDO in the last year’s paper of the DRDO.
- In conclusion, By solving those same questions, again and again, you will do well with your final exam.
- Even after that, by solving last year’s exam paper. Hence We strongly suggest you practice the last 5 years’ exam papers of DRDO.
Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
If you wish to get the job of a Stenographer at the DRDO. For that, you must practice the old paper of the exam as per our Employment News and official website. This Rojgar Samachar will also help you to get selected for the DRDO Stenographer Job.
Besides, we also provide free job alerts to our members in which every day you will get new government job alerts. So. If you have not yet become a member, you will miss our updates of the DRDO job also. Because we are providing lifetime free membership to become a member of our Employment News.
Firstly you just need to go to the subscription option of our site and simply enter your email ID to receive Stenographer Job Vacancies alerts. If you wish to become a member, you can subscribe to us by simply using your email ID.
In conclusion, whenever we publish the new vacancy information on our website, you will get a free job alert.