- 1 CHC Driver Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Driver job in Calcutta High Court:
- 2 CHC Driver Recruitment:
- 3 Information about CHC Driver recruitment information:
- 4 How to apply for the recruitment of Driver of CHC?
- 5 Some Tips for CHC Driver Recruitment:
- 6 Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
CHC Driver Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Driver job in Calcutta High Court:
Company Name: Calcutta High Court (CHC)
Name of the Post: Driver
Number of Vacancies: 04
Eligibility: Pass in Class VIII and Must have up-to-date Indian Union Driving Licence (West Bengal)
Job Location: West Bengal
Calcutta High Court has issued notification of recruitment of CHC Driver. If you want to get the job of Driver in the CHC, then you must submit the form before 18th March 2020.
CHC Driver Recruitment:
This year, the CHC has announced an interview for the recruitment of 04 posts. All the required details are available at IndiaExamResult.in. If you want one of these 04 posts, then it is quintessential to apply for the post of Driver before 18th March 2020.
So let us have a look, what is the notification from CHC for the post of Driver?
Information about CHC Driver recruitment information:
|Total Vacancies:||04 Posts|
|Educational Qualification:||Pass in Class VIII and Must have up-to-date Indian Union Driving Licence (West Bengal)|
|Age Limit:||18 to 40 Years|
|Pay / Grade Pay:||₹ 5,400 to 25,200/-|
|Experience:||Fresher or Experienced|
|Job Location:||West Bengal|
|Last date for Application:||18th March 2020|
So, friends, this is the official notification of Driver’s job given by CHC. If your age is 18 to 40 Years and you have completed your Pass in Class VIII and Must have up-to-date Indian Union Driving Licence (West Bengal). It means you fulfill the criteria for the Driver’s job. So, you can apply without any hesitation.
How to apply for the recruitment of Driver of CHC?
Firstly, you must have a detailed idea of the post of Driver, before applying for the job.
|Notification of Driver in CHC||Notification of CHC Driver|
|CHC Recruitment:||CHC Recruitment|
|Official website of the Calcutta High Court||calcuttahighcourt.gov.in|
If you have tried for this job previously but didn’t succeed, it means you are missing something. In conclusion, So it didn’t mean that you are not capable of this job.
This happens to many people who do not get jobs at the post of Driver, even after doing Pass in Class VIII and Must have up-to-date Indian Union Driving Licence (West Bengal). It is because they ignore some minor things, which are very important for the job of Driver.
But, you do not need to worry about it. Because we will not let this happen to you. Now, here it will help you with some important tips, So it will help you to get this job without difficulty.
Some Tips for CHC Driver Recruitment:
- If you got information that the CHC is taking an examination for the job of a Driver. Firstly, go through the current syllabus of the exam.
- Meanwhile, you will get a good idea about the syllabus of the Driver Job exam. So, you must have to take care of every topic of that syllabus.
- After that, along with the syllabus, take a look at previous papers. Such as How the question asked by the CHC in the last year’s paper of the CHC.
- In conclusion, By solving those same questions, again and again, you will do well with your final exam.
- Even after that, by solving last year’s exam paper. Hence We strongly suggest you practice the last five years’ exam papers of CHC.
Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
If you wish to get the job of a Driver at the CHC. For that, you must practice the old paper of the exam as per our Employment News and official website. This Rojgar Samachar will also help you to get selected for the CHC Driver Job.
Besides, we also provide free job alerts to our members in which every day you will get new government job alerts. So. If you have not yet become a member, you will miss our updates of CHC job also because we are providing lifetime free membership to become a member of our Employment News.
Firstly you just need to go to the subscription option of our site and simply enter your email ID to receive Driver Job Vacancies alerts. If you wish to become a member, you can subscribe to us by only using your email ID.
In conclusion, whenever we publish the new vacancy information on our website, you will get a free job alert.