- 1 Apply for Assistant Sub Inspector job in Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission:
- 2 BPSSC Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment:
- 3 Information about BPSSC Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment information:
- 4 How to apply for the recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector of BPSSC?
- 5 Some Tips for Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment in BPSSC:
- 6 Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
Apply for Assistant Sub Inspector job in Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission:
Company Name: Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC)
Name of the Post: Assistant Sub Inspector
Number of Vacancies: 133
Eligibility: 12th Pass and Diploma in Computer Operation
Job Location: Bihar
Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission has issued notification of recruitment of BPSSC Assistant Sub Inspector. If you want to get the job of Assistant Sub Inspector in the BPSSC, then you must submit the form before 30th March 2020.
BPSSC Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment:
This year, the BPSSC has announced an interview for the recruitment of 133 posts. All the required details are available at IndiaExamResult.in. If you want one of these 133 posts, then it is quintessential to apply for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector before 30th March 2020.
So let us have a look, what is the notification from BPSSC for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector?
Information about BPSSC Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment information:
|Vacancy Name:||Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Total Vacancies:||133 Posts|
|Educational Qualification:||12th Pass and Diploma in Computer Operation|
|Age Limit:||18 to 30 Years|
|Pay / Grade Pay:||₹ 29,200 – 92,300/-|
|Experience:||Fresher or Experienced|
|Last date for Application:||30th March 2020|
So, friends, this is the official notification of Assistant Sub Inspector’s job given by BPSSC. If your age is 18 to 30 Years and you have completed your 12th Pass and Diploma in Computer Operation. It means you fulfill the criteria for the Assistant Sub Inspector’s job. So, you can apply without any hesitation.
How to apply for the recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector of BPSSC?
Firstly, you must have a detailed idea of the post of Assistant Sub Inspector, before applying for the job.
|Notification of Assistant Sub Inspector in BPSSC||Notification of BPSSC Assistant Sub Inspector|
|BPSSC Assistant Sub Inspector Job Online Application||Apply Now|
|BPSSC Recruitment:||BPSSC Recruitment|
|Official website of the Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission||bpssc.bih.nic.in|
If you have tried for this job previously but didn’t succeed, it means you are missing something. In conclusion, So it didn’t mean that you are not capable of this job.
This happens to many people who do not get jobs at the post of Assistant Sub Inspector, even after doing 12th Pass and Diploma in Computer Operation. It is because they ignore some minor things, which are very important for the job of Assistant Sub Inspector.
But, you do not need to worry about it. Because we will not let this happen to you. Now, here it will help you with some important tips, So it will help you to get this job without difficulty.
Some Tips for Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment in BPSSC:
- If you got information that the BPSSC is taking an examination for the job of an Assistant Sub Inspector. Firstly, go through the current syllabus of the exam.
- Meanwhile, you will get a good idea about the syllabus of the Assistant Sub Inspector Job exam. So, you must have to take care of every topic of that syllabus.
- After that, along with the syllabus, take a look at previous papers. Such as How the question asked by the BPSSC in the last year’s paper of the BPSSC.
- In conclusion, By solving those same questions, again and again, you will do well with your final exam.
- Even after that, by solving last year’s exam paper. Hence We strongly suggest you practice the last five years’ exam papers of BPSSC.
Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
If you wish to get the job of an Assistant Sub Inspector at the BPSSC. For that, you must practice the old paper of the exam as per our Employment News and official website. This Rojgar Samachar will also help you to get selected for the BPSSC Assistant Sub Inspector Job.
Besides, we also provide free job alerts to our members in which every day you will get new government job alerts. So. If you have not yet become a member, you will miss our updates of the BPSSC job also because we are providing lifetime free membership to become a member of our Employment News.
Firstly you just need to go to the subscription option of our site and simply enter your email ID to receive Assistant Sub Inspector Job Vacancies alerts. If you wish to become a member, you can subscribe to us by only using your email ID.
In conclusion, whenever we publish the new vacancy information on our website, you will get a free job alert.