BHC Clerk Recruitment 2018 – (54 Vacancies) – Last Date:19 September 2018 @ www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Bombay High Court (BHC) invites online application for the post of Clerk. The last date for registration of online application for the Clerk is 19 September 2018.
Bombay High Court will recruit eligible candidates for the Clerk post notification to fill 54 vacancies.
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria for Clerk post can apply for BHC Clerk recruitment 2018 before 19 September 2018.
Apply online for BHC Clerk post Recruitment 2018:
Recruitment details of Clerk post in Bombay High Court, Have a look at Clerk recruitment 2018 notification table:
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the post:||Clerk|
|Total number of vacancies for Clerk post:||54 Vacancies|
|Payscale for Clerk Vacancy:||5200 – 20200/-|
|Education Qualification for Clerk Recruitment:||Graduate of any Recognized University in any faculty and passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or I.T.I. for English Typing Speed Test of 40 words per minute and possessed Computer Certificate.|
|Age limit required for Clerk Vacancy:||18 to 38 Years|
|Clerk Recruitment Advertisement Date:||10 September 2018|
|Starting date to apply online:||10 September 2018|
|Last Date to apply online:||19 September 2018|
Note: Above all are the important details to make a note for BHC Clerk Jobs 2018. Candidates need to check the time to time updates regarding Clerk Recruitment 2018 on official site before applying.
Important Links for BHC Clerk Recruitment 2018:
|BHC Clerk Notification 2018:||Clerk Notification|
|Clerk Job Apply online:||Apply Online|
|BHC Recruitment 2018:||BHC Recruitment|
|BHC Official Website:||bhc.gov.in|
Disclaimer: Before applying for Clerk post, applicants should carefully read the BHC Clerk Job notification 2018. For more accuracy & better understanding of information please refer Bombay High Court official site bhc.gov.in.
How to apply for BHC Clerk Recruitment 2018?
- The eligible candidate for 54 Clerk post may apply online at BHC’s website link provided in the above table before 19 September 2018.
- Candidates have to follow the instructions given on the Bombay High Court official website.
- Before filling the application form for Clerk job read the instructions carefully and apply for the desired post.
- After filling the application form for Clerk post please make a payment for application form fees if necessary.
- Take a print out of online application form for Clerk job post for future use.