- 1 Apply for AAI Apprentice Recruitment job in Airports Authority of India:
- 2 AAI Apprentice Recruitment:
- 3 Information about AAI Apprentice recruitment information:
- 4 How to apply for the AAI Apprentice Recruitment of AAI?
- 5 Some Tips for Apprentice Recruitment in AAI:
- 6 Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
Apply for AAI Apprentice Recruitment job in Airports Authority of India:
Company Name: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Number of Vacancies: 122
Eligibility: Engineering Degree or 3 years Diploma by AICTE, GOI
Job Location: India
Airports Authority of India has issued notification of recruitment of AAI Apprentice. If you want to get the job of Apprentice in the AAI, then you must submit the form before 04th March 2020.
AAI Apprentice Recruitment:
This year, the AAI has announced an interview for the recruitment of 122 posts. All the required details are available at IndiaExamResult.in. If you want one of these 122 posts, then it is quintessential to apply for the post of Apprentice before 04th March 2020.
So let us have a look, what is the notification from AAI for the post of Apprentice?
Information about AAI Apprentice recruitment information:
|Total Vacancies:||122 Posts|
|Educational Qualification:||Engineering Degree or 3 years Diploma by AICTE, GOI|
|Age Limit:||26 Years|
|Pay / Grade Pay:||₹ 9,000 – 15,000/ (Per Month)|
|Experience:||Fresher or Experienced|
|Last date for Application:||04th March 2020|
So, friends, this is the official notification of Apprentice’s job given by AAI. If your age is 26 Years and you have completed your Engineering Degree or 3 years Diploma by AICTE, GOI. It means you fulfill the criteria for the Apprentice’s job. So, you can apply without any hesitation.
How to apply for the AAI Apprentice Recruitment of AAI?
Firstly, you must have a detailed idea of the post of Apprentice, before applying for the job.
|Notification of Apprentice in AAI||Notification of AAI Apprentice|
|AAI Apprentice Job Online Application||Apply Now|
|AAI Recruitment:||AAI Recruitment|
|Official website of the Airports Authority of India||aai.aero|
If you have tried for this job previously but didn’t succeed, it means you are missing something. In conclusion, So it didn’t mean that you are not capable of this job.
This happens to many people who do not get jobs at the post of Apprentice, even after doing Engineering Degree or 3 years Diploma by AICTE, GOI. It is because they ignore some minor things, which are very important for the job of Apprentice.
But, you do not need to worry about it. Because we will not let this happen to you. Now, here it will help you with some important tips, So it will help you to get this job without difficulty.
Some Tips for Apprentice Recruitment in AAI:
- If you got information that the AAI is taking an examination for the job of an Apprentice. Firstly, go through the current syllabus of the exam.
- Meanwhile, you will get a good idea about the syllabus of the Apprentice Job exam. So, you must have to take care of every topic of that syllabus.
- After that, along with the syllabus, take a look at previous papers. Such as How the question asked by the AAI in the last year’s paper of the AAI.
- In conclusion, By solving those same questions, again and again, you will do well with your final exam.
- Even after that, by solving last year’s exam paper. Hence We strongly suggest you practice the last five years’ exam papers of AAI.
Get a free job alert from India Exam Result email subscription.
If you wish to get the job of an Apprentice at the AAI. For that, you must practice the old paper of the exam as per our Employment News and official website. This Rojgar Samachar will also help you to get selected for the AAI Apprentice Job.
Besides, we also provide free job alerts to our members in which every day you will get new government job alerts. So. If you have not yet become a member, you will miss our updates of AAI’s job also because we are providing lifetime free membership to become a member of our Employment News.
Firstly you just need to go to the subscription option of our site and simply enter your email ID to receive Apprentice Job Vacancies alerts. If you wish to become a member, you can subscribe to us by only using your email ID.
In conclusion, whenever we publish the new vacancy information on our website, you will get a free job alert.